- Case Management including court preparation for child victims.
- Center staff work with the county’s state’s attorney to assure children are ready for court procedures.
- Coordinating the multidisciplinary team.
- Multidisciplinary team members meet regularly to discuss cases. Center staff coordinate these meetings and provide updates to team members and supportive family members.
- Case management services for parents and families are available to the community. To access the services, parents are encouraged to contact the CAC at (309)347-6001. Coordinator will talk with parents by phone or at the Children’s Center to assess their needs and connect them with resources in the community. Coordinator is available to assist with goal setting and provide ongoing case management services.